How to make Cajun Chicken Pasta:
Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
Saute chicken in a large skillet with some olive oil over medium heat until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Add green and red bell peppers, onions and sliced mushrooms, cook for 3 min.
Reduce heat and stir in heavy cream, season with basil, pepper and salt.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according the packet instructions
until al dente.
Drain and return to the pan with a dizzle of olive oil.
Toss to coat the spaghetti.
In al large bowl toss linguine pasta with sauce.
Divide the spaghetti between plates or bowls, then serve with a fine grating of Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Ingredients for Cajun Chicken Pasta :
- 1 lb - 450g linguine pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 10 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup - 250ml heavy cream
- 250 gr grated Parmigiano-Reggiano for topping pasta (optional)
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- parsley or rosemary, for garnish