How to make Cauliflower Soup:
Saute onion in olive oil in a large soup pot over medium flame until tender.
Add chicken stock. (or water with bouillon cubes)
Add cauliflower and potato and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until cauliflower is tender.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half of the vegetables and set aside.
Add the milk and blend the soup.
Bring the soup to a boil for a few minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Combine vegetables with creamed soup and garnish with parsley.
Ingredients for Cauliflower Soup:
for 6 persons:
- 1 head of broken into small florets cauliflower
- 1 peeled and diced potato
- 1 onion
- 3 cu - 0,7l chicken stock or water with 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 cu - 0,7l milk
- 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Optional: parsley to garnish