How to make Chinese Chicken Soup:
Boil the water with the chicken. Cook for 30 minutes. Skim off foam.
Put some oil in a pan and saute the onion, the apples, spring onions, the pressed garlic and ginger.
Add the tomato paste, ketchup and the flower and leaves still even sweating.
Remove chicken pieces from water and cut into bite sized pieces.
Add the chicken broth and the juice of the pineapple and let approx. 20 min. simmer.
Season with salt, pepper, curry powder and soy sauce.
Serve with the chicken pieces and the chopped pineapple.
Ingredients for Chinese Chicken Soup:
for 6 persons:
- 2 onions, shredded
- 2 chicken fillet
- 2 apples peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ inch - 1cm ginger peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch spring onions finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 small can pineapple
- 6 cups - 1½l water
- Salt, pepper and curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1½ oz - 40g flour