How to make Chorizo with Mushrooms:
Clean the mushrooms and cut them into quarters.
Put a little olive oil in the frying pan and fry the chorizo slices in it.
ake the fried sausage from pan and set aside for later.
Add the mushrooms, the whole garlic cloves and the almonds to the fat and fry over medium heat.
Add the sherry and sherry vinegar to the whole mix and cook until the moisture has evaporated.
Season with salt and pepper.
Then add the chorizo and parsley, and briefly heat it all up again.
This tapa is served in a bowl, each person gets their portion with a spoon on their own plate.
Ingredients for Chorizo with Mushrooms:
For 6 persons:
- 1 chorizo 1lb -450g , peeled and thin sliced
- 20 oz - 560g mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 8-10 pre-peeled almonds,
- 6 tablespoons - 90 ml sherry
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Small bunch of parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper