How to make Cold Cucumber Soup:
Cut cucumbers into large chunks.
Place in a blender with remaining ingredients.
Pour into bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
Ingredients for Cold Cucumber Soup:
For 6 persons:
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1¼ cups - 300ml nonfat sout cream
- 1 cup - ¼l chicken broth
- 1 small Onion, cut into wedges
- 4 sprigs fresh Parsley, stems removed
- 2 sprigs fresh Dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon white Pepper