For a quick, nourishing meal, Vietnamese bami goreng is a great choice. Vietnamese bami goreng are fried wheat noodles with seafood
- 1 pack fresh noodles (7oz) or dried noodles
- 2 tbsp. Peanut oil
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- ½ cup Chinese chives, cut into 5cm lengths
- 7 oz - 200g green prawns
- 2 Jade Dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked in warm water for 5 minutes, then sliced
- 1 Squid tube, inner side scored & cut into small rectangles approx. 3 x 5cm
- 3 tsp. Hot Chilli Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- pinch Salt & pepper
- 1 stalk Spring onion, cut into 2 inch - 5cm lengths
How to make Bakmi with Seafood:
Boil the noodles, using the instructions on the packet.
Rinse and set aside.
Heat 1 tbsp. oil, pour in eggs to make an omelette. When cooked, slice and set aside.
Heat remaining oil. Add garlic, stir-fry until fragrant. Add noodles, chives, mushrooms, prawns and squid. Cook for 2 minutes.
Add chili and soy sauces and sesame oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with sliced omelette and spring onion.